Prana Tech App End User License AgreementThis End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Prana Tech LLC and governs the use of this app. By installing the Prana Tech App (“Software”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Prana Tech App.
In order to ensure Prana Tech LLC provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report as Inappropriate" feature found in the context menu for each received Prana Tech.
1. Objectionable Content may not be submitted to Prana Tech, who will moderate content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
2. Prana Tech LLC grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Prana Tech App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the Prana Tech App on devices that you own and control. This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first install the Software. If you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement, then the license granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
3. Under this license, you are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose.
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party.
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law.
- Use the Software for any purpose that Prana Tech LLC considers is a breach of this EULA agreement.
4. Intellectual Property and Ownership: Prana Tech LLC shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, pending patent application, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of Prana Tech LLC.
5. Warranty: Prana Tech LLC disclaims all warranties about the Prana Tech LLC App to the fullest extent permitted by law. The functions on the Prana Tech app are provided “as is”. Prana Tech is not responsible for any loss of data, bugs, or technical issues arising in conjunction with the use of the Prana Tech app, and makes no warranties expressed or implied including but not limited to conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
6. Maintenance and Support: Prana Tech LLC does provide minimal maintenance or support but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law. Prana Tech LLC shall not be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
7. Prana Tech LLC shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third-party claim arising out or relating to your use of the Prana Tech App.
8. Governing Law: This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States.